1.8.2 addresses some security problems in Tikiwiki mainly Path Disclosure, XSS and improved CSRF routines (thanks to http://gulftech.org). Polaris Tikis should upgrade to 1.8.2 while Eta Carinae 1.7.7 has backported security fixes.
Some links for more information about this release
- SF release info
This is badly missing. Those on ReleaseNotes181 should help.
- Mini-calendar is broken Fixed for 1.8.3 if you need this before you get 1.8.3, fix is trivial get tiki-minical.php revision 18.104.22.168
- FAQs : Questions can’t be edited (invalid variable value for sort_mode) Fixed for 1.8.3 if you need this before you get 1.8.3, fix is trivial get tiki-setup_base.php revision 22.214.171.124
- Wiki : Cannot rollback page
- Wiki : Pages can’t be named with “#”, “&” or “”“
- categories display with IE Damian
- width of all admin screens by adding a missing class to CSS Damian
- query in integrator lib had extra parameter Damian
- replaced obsolete module-title.tpl with module.tpl in simple style (when modcontrols set on) luci
- fixed article_image that was failing to display mose
- fixed hotwords parsing so it avoids hotwording in description that are used as url labels in wiki pages mose