This is a project of the Analytics
- Set up a series of metrics and dashboard to monitor the overall health of Tiki the software (the code) and the community (people & projects).
- Provide this information to Roles and Teams (with appropriate relevant suggested course of action if relevant)
- Dogfooding the Metrics Dashboard
- Monitoring external sources like those at Stats
- Use software like what we have at http://stats.tiki.org
- Each Role should have at least one metric
- As soon as we have enough people to make this happen
What are the types of questions we want answered?
- How is our install base progressing?
- Why are people using/staying with Tiki?
- Why are people leaving Tiki?
- 1-click installers have some data on this
- How is the traffic evolving at *.tiki.org ?
- How is the code base progressing vs number of features?
- How is our Uptime evolving?
- How is user satisfaction progressing?
- Stats from Tiki Connect
- From ratings "was this page helpful?" so we may prioritize
- How is tiki.org performance evolving? (with user satisfaction) See: Performance
- How is our IRC traffic evolving?
- How is our bug / issues situation evolving?
- Number of bugs reported
- Average time to getting fixed
- https://www.ohloh.net/p/tikiwiki/ has nice stats & charts
- Feature requests for Tiki Dashboard feature
- Documentation about Tiki "Metrics Dashboard" feature