Tiki is a very vast project. Arguably the Open Source Web Applications with the most built-in features.
- Tiki is used in tens of thousands of web sites/projects/communities/companies
- This is one of the largest open-source teams in the world, and is in the top 2% of all project teams on Ohloh.
- The vast collaborative documentation effort is 960 printed pages, which is a testament to the scope of the project -> Over 250 source code contributors (via CVS/SVN).
- Tiki was among a handful of community-driven free source projects to be named to the Seventh Annual EContent 100. The annual list contains the companies “that matter most in the digital content industry.”
- Over 1 million lines of code.
- Over 1 000 000 downloads (And Tiki is an all-in-one package. You don’t have to download several files to get it to do something!)
- A new code commit every 2 hours.
- 100 000+ messages on the mailing lists
- Consistently high on SourceForge.net
- Was first released in October 2002, so it’s over 10 years old.
- Top 10 most popular app on Freshmeat (in PHP).
- Consistently high on WikiMatrix.org
- Currently tiki.org has over 20 000 registered users and over 300 developers at this site.
Note: As of 2007-07-10, the number of developers in this image and on the page is incorrect but the rest of those stats are interesting.