$10.00 minimum purchase for all delivery orders. Some delivery areas are limited, Drivers carry no more than $20 change.
Wikis have been springing up all over Sun Microsystems. Many are based on twiki, but i've been sowing Tikiwiki seeds and they have been germinating.
We use LDAP login authentication and have had to make a bunch of rather surgical modifications to get out wiki to work.
- Login with employee id number, but have a userid based on FirstnameLastname.
- A users UserPage name is their wiki name ( FirstnameLastname ).
All confirmed in 1.8.1:
- The strange bug where the page content is shifted to the right by the witdth of the header.
- On a page with html enabled compare the results of a table when the word table is capitalized and when it is not.
- JGraphPad no longer works for me at all
- RSS feeds in Wiki pages have bullets that appear outside the frame. Here's an example:
Ideas to explore
Core Plant Architecture
- Hot Dog on Alamo — DougWilloughby
- Distributed Scheduling — " TBD "
- Distributed pod management with SevenSpace — " TBD "
Core Plant Engineering
- InputOutputProfile — DavidDorfman
- Secure Extension of Customer internet into our Facility — DavidDorfman
- NFS using RDMA performance measurements over Gb and IB — DavidDorfman
- ROCKSnext Solaris and Alamo — TBD
- Dynamic VLANing — (TBD)
- Java NIO and RDMA — LarryMitchell & RinaldoDiGiorgio
- A network accessible Dtrace for n nodes — RinaldoDiGiorgio
- Alamo and Internet File Systems WebDAV-NFSV4 — RinaldoDiGiorgio and TimSmith
Core Plant Operations
- N-Node Management Software — CurtHarpold & RayMaslinski
- SunGrid Network Naming — SteveEvans
- Sun Grid Data Center Designations ' SteveEvans ''
Compute Utility - PPU HPTC
- MPICH distributed programming over Solaris 10 Infiniband transport — JayDanielsen
- ZoneBased-UC — BrianFoley
Developer Utility - Networked Developer
- Software Development Services — RinaldoDiGiorgio & JohnKapson
- Alternative Java Compute Environment — RinaldoDiGiorgio & AriShamash
- Visual Access Mechanisms — JohnKapson
Application Utility - transactional containers
Desktop Utility - Network Desktop On Demand
- WAN FOGs for SRS — BrianFoley
- WAN Fan In Architecture for NDoD — BrianFoley
- SunRay Latent Bandwidth Usage — BrianFoley
- SunFlight Testing — BrianFoley
- Windows App Service using Vmware — RinaldoDiGiorgio & AriShamash (TBD)
- Customers wants to use Grid but has Security Concerns — VicWinkler, RinaldoDigiorgio, Doug Willoughby
- Customer wants to use Grid Apps are not ready — TBD
Applications - Use of the Grid
- SAS Demonstration — JimConstantine
- SPHot - Monte Carlo Simulation — JimLangston
- D2K Scaling Test — NealThomison
- Service Provider Pairs Trading — RinaldoDiGiorgio & Inductive Solutions
- How to use AMPL on a GRID — RinaldoDiGiorgio
- On demand Text To Speech TTS — RinaldoDiGiorgio & BobLutz
- Music Information Retrieval — RinaldoDiGiorgio & PaulLemere