A very cool tool to visualize links between pages. Wiki3d is a way to view and browse the wiki structure in 3D.
Click on the little bat like icon :
Then you'll get an image, if you have Java installed, like this:
The possible actions are
- Drag mouse on an empty space to rotate the graph
- Rotate fast and release, like throwing, to make it keep spinning
- Drag nodes to move them, the graph will balance itself again when you release
- Click nodes to navigate to them
- Click center node to open the node URL in your browser window
Also ensure the option "XMLRPC API" is enabled in Admin >Freatures. This feature is only enabled when some themes are chosen, like:
- TODO: list up the themes
- Support for hotwords
- Support for indication of external links
- Client control of number of levels/depth of visualization
- Support for UTF-8 encoded page names
Existing pages and not yet created ones can be displayed in different colors, usually in green and red respectively.