The Custom Home feature allows you to customize the home page, which will display:
- If you click the home link in the main menu
- After you log in
- If you use the URL http://yoursite.com/tiki/index.php or http://yoursite.com/tiki/
- If you click the logo in the ))LogoModule((
To enable Custom Home :
- Select Admin (click!)
- Select Features
- Look for Content Features at the middle of the page. Check Custom Home to enable it.
- Customize the tiki-custom_home.tpl template to suit your needs. You'll find it in the templates directory.
Whatever you put in tiki-custom_home.tpl will display in the center column of your Tiki's home page: images, links to wiki pages or forums, or anything you want. This is a neat way to make your Tiki site very personal, design your home as you want and provide links to different Tiki sections from there.
See EditTemplates for more information on customizing tiki-custom_home.tpl .
See also CustomWikiMeta for information about customising the author and editdate info at the bottom of wiki pages.
(This page was edited according to suggested DocConventions .)