Note: My apologies to all those who have worked so hard to promote Tiki over the years. This is not a complaint, it is an acknowledgement that these are unusual times.
Due to Covid-19, millions all around the world are out of work, have spare time on their hands, and are possibly looking for new ideas, hobbies or even new occupations. Businesses and organizations are being forced to meet and organize online, and ask their employees to work from home. Everywhere, we see online collaboration software companies ramping up their efforts to use this opportunity to increase their market share. Maybe the Tiki Community should do the same?
I'm relatively new to the Tiki Community. I have much to learn, but I see the value and potential of Tiki, and I'm willing to work with others to see an increase in the width and breadth of Tiki usage.
- Are there others out there willing to collaborate on Tiki Promotions?
- E.g.: Example sites, Improved Profiles, Boxed systems, User tracking?
- Is this the most appropriate Forum to discuss ideas & efforts?
- Should we create a "Tiki Promotions" forum?
- If a list of prioritized promotional ideas & projects where collected, would there be volunteers willing to collaborate on them?
- Is it too late?
I'm willing to act as "secretary", listing and documenting ideas in the Community Pages, if that will help.