Table of contents
Volunteering Facilitator: Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
Thursday, April 19th, 2018 at 14:00:00 UTC time (click for time zone in your city)
The time is now:
Time in your timezone (when this page was last reloaded): Tuesday 11 December 2018 02:51:35 GMT-0000
will be was set by participants vote:
See Webinars for a detailed description.
- Quick review of t.o websites visitors statistics
- Should we do the Copyright 2002-2018 year bump up to keep the Tiki files "refreshed" or not?
luciash d' being
- We need final decision on this. See https://dev.tiki.org/Source+Code+Copyright+Change+Info and https://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/mailman/message/35471644/ for more info luciash d' being
- Related to the above: do we need copyright notice on every index.php file when all it does is redirect to prevent directory browsing? There is hundreds of them. Could save some Tiki weight! luciash d' being
- clicking PluginEditHelper icon on PluginConvene here just loads the modal and closes immediately (regression?) luciash d' being
- also the H1-H5 anchor target covered by fixed navbar CSS hack does not work for some reason on tiki.org (while working on dev.tiki.org for example) luciash d' being
- TikiFestStrasbourg2018 only during Libre Software Meeting?
- i18n - i18n team news
- i18n Documentation
- RTL languages
- Bootstrap 4 update process
- Merge of experimental branch to trunk (now scheduled for April 20; Tiki 19 branching in September, release in October)
- Tasks after the merge (update class names, HTML construction - navbar, forms, etc.)
- Other changes to make while things are being broken and fixed
- Etc. (some related notes at https://themes.tiki.org/Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition)
- (Related to previous item) possible layout and menu changes (see https://themes.tiki.org/Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition#Other_possible_related_changes):
- Consolidate layout templates to reduce redundancy (for reference: https://themes.tiki.org/Layout+Templates).
- Consolidate menu types ("Bootstrap" and "CSS/suckerfish" and Tiki legacy) . Example of multi-level, open-on-hover Bootstrap menu: https://bootstrapthemes.co/demo/resource/bootstrap-4-multi-dropdown-navbar/.
- Consider removing the FiveAlive theme and maybe also FiveAlive-lite, and replacing with FiveAliveHS, which was actually made for that purpose. FiveAlive is difficult to customize because of the two background colors in the site header, and IMHO FiveAlive-lite's tiny navbars aren't user-friendly. Gary Cunningham-Lee
- The recording is here.
- Copyright years removed in commits 66100 to 66119
- Note put on https://dev.tiki.org/Source-Code-Copyright-Change-Info
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2018 04