- Where are we?
- In a spamming hell
- Where do we want to be?
- Relaxing on holidays and do not care about SandBox
- Who is working on what? (Priorities/goals/majors issues/roles)
Who is working here generally? Link UserPage.
- SandBox can be saved by anonymous using tiki-editpage.php?page=sandbox even when it's unchecked on Admin -> Wiki
- Anti-Bot code doesn't work - fixed
- There's useless diff link in the notification mail when SandBox is under a watch
- tech support
List of other products with similar/interesting/related features.
Here I would like to see some "editorial" content. How do our features compare to others?
This is where new features being developed and only in CVS are documented. When the CVS becomes RC/official release, the info in the CVS docs is transferred to update the official docs (FeatureXDoc).
- SandBox could (or should ?) have a special META tag in header.tpl to prevent indexing URLs by robots such as Google etc. because it's often misused by anonymous URL spammers to get their position high in search engines. When there will be no indexing of the page with SandBox there will be no effect and interest to put links by spammers.
- Make a White/Black list feature of domains/URLs (matching regexps ?).
- Why not build some clones out of the tw tree so they "think" they are there and then treat their f*****g stuff ?
- Don't bother about spam
- Add the SandBox URL to the robots.txt file so it's not indexed.