A new theme is now available, named tikineat, as it's a mix beetween tiki.css and moreneat.css. The purpose of that theme is to respect more browsers, avoiding overlapping and unexpected behaviours. It's now the default theme for anonymous browsing of http://tikiwiki.org in the hope to focus on that theme for being bundled in tiki 1.9 when that version will be ready.
You are welcome to report any problem or display oddities in tikineat.css, by adding a comment to this article. Actually even successful tests should be interesting to report.
Please think to provide extensive information in your report :
- your platform (*nix, binboze, mac, etc ..)
- if appropriate the distribution and version of the distribution (gentoo, debian, redhat or other)
- your browser
- the version number of your browser
- the feature activated and the exact url where the problem appears
- if possible, upload a screenshot in the image gallery (anywhere) and add a link to it in your report
- the phase of the moon the day you tried (well, in case of)
Thanks for your help !