The Packaging Team involves making Tiki easily deployable on various platforms and 1-click installers.
- Run Release scripts for packaging all releases (Alpha/Beta/RCs/Official)
- Make sure everything is OK with Packages
- Submit to and keep up to date each of the 1-click installers and Distro
- Maintain Installation guides
- Coordinate with Bluehost / SimpleScripts
Tax info from Finance Team
- Versions are way outdated: https://www.simplescripts.com/script_details/install:TikiWikiCmsGroupware#versions (+ LTS discussion)
- But v3 is different
- Coordinate with Bitnami (Greg Martin)
- Coordinate with Cloudways (Greg Martin)
- ISPConfig now offers "APS package installer", but APS is still offering Tiki 3.x
- "APS Package downloads are now available only by contacting the Vendor directly or by accessing the APS Catalog via an enabled Odin Automation or Parallels Plesk platform. If there is no entry in the platform for a listed package in this public APS Catalog, please contact the Vendor directly to obtain a copy of this class of APS packages."
Try to get on http://bitnami.com/stack/xamppDone.
- Investigate docker.io
- Coordinate with 1-click installers
- Microsoft Web Platform installer WebPI coordination and package updates
- Relations with Microsoft
- Keeping things tidy at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/
- Move old stuff to the Old_Stuff folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/files/
- Make Tiki the best possible platform for a hosting company
- Coordinate with Distros
- Decide what do to with EC2
- Negotiate with hosting companies for hosting and affiliate agreements (Marc)
- Testing Tiki installations on major Shared Hosting companies (Marc)
- Remove stuff from the package
Replace changelog.txt with a link to tiki.org/Changelog, which itself redirects to SourceForge's SVN viewDone.
- Improve the release process
- Improve Tiki Server Check
- Improve Tiki Permission Check
- Improve the installer
- Reduce disk space
Tiki is not working on WebPI 3.0
- Related to Testing Tiki installations on major Shared Hosting companies, investigate for a way to set permissions properly from the .zip Ex.: on http://bluehost.tiki.org/92b1/, there was an error 500 until sh setup.sh was run
- Review USB Tiki
- Make doc more complete
- How about a script to automate?
- The Software Package Data Exchange® (SPDX®) specification is a standard format for communicating the components, licenses and copyrights associated with a software package.
- https://hub.docker.com/r/montefuscolo/tiki-wiki/ Page not found.