The UX and Themes Team is responsible to make Tiki look good and be enjoyable to use for visitors and content creators, and coordinates theme development.
- Make use of the test all themes profile and you will then have a drop down to easily successively test all themes.
- Install the Tiki version to be released and apply successively the featured profiles.
- Use the Pre-Dogfood Server to make sure themes work well with real World data
- Test with the major browsers
- Click around and fix what you can (layout, bad colors, missing padding, etc.)
- Make sure to try to fix main problem so it fixes in all themes (ex.: layout CSS.)
- Keep in mind that bundled serve as a base for most of the custom themes that are made. Thus, they need to be as good as possible!
- Make sure basic features are intuitive and appealing for end users and content creators. For site admins, see Configuration Profiles Team.
- Pretend you are a end-user and install Tiki and address any unclear user interface
- Maintain themes.tiki.org