This is quite a patchwork! If you have a better solution, you just volunteered to be in charge of the next such meeting.
- A dozen community members will be physically present in a conference room at CGCOM.
- Sound & Video will be broadcast & recorded via Ustream
- Two projectors will be showing on the wall 1- the IRC chat 2- the Ustream video
- Remote participants will be able to participate
- On the IRC Chat (which is projected on the wall)
- Or via Skype audio. Contact Pascal St-Jean to be added. He will SkypeOut a POTS speakerphone in the conference room. Please have a headset or mute your mic when you are only listening.
- All conclusions are to be added to this wiki page. All participants are responsible from transcribing stuff. That means you!
Get links here:
To contact Pascal:
13h-16h, local time in Montreal. Check your time zone
- Review of decisions and strategies since TikiFestStrasbourg
- Community organization. Background info: SWOT
- Branching/merging strategy
- Add your topic here
We have to close up around 16h, to get ready for the Cocktail